Lipozene Plus Review – Overview
Lipozene Plus, a weight-loss supplement, contains a water-soluble fiber called glucomannan. The only active ingredient in Lipozene Plus is glucomannan, which is extracted from the roots of the konjac plant, also known as elephant yam. Because glucomannan has the capability to absorb water, a single capsule can turn a glass of water into a gel, it is often used as a food additive to thicken or emulsify foods.
Shirataki noodles, for example, are produced using glucomannan. Because of this water-absorbing characteristic, glucomannan has many health advantages, including weight loss, constipation alleviation, cholesterol and blood sugar reduction.
Lipozene Plus, a commercial glucomannan item, claims to offer all these advantages. It also includes gelatin, magnesium silicate, and stearic acid. These ingredients don’t assist with weight loss, but they do add bulk and preserve the consistency of the product.
What Is Lipozene Plus Review?
A lot of people are drawn to Lipozene Plus diet pills because they contain glucomannan, a soluble fibre derived from konjac root. Lipozene Plus Metaboup plus is another weight loss product from the same brand that contains numerous medically evaluated ingredients, making taking Lipozene Plus a good choice for dieters.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
How Does Lipozene Plus Work?
People who consume more dietary fibre tend to weigh less, according to observational studies. The exact reason is unknown, but soluble fibre may aid in weight loss in a variety of ways.
The active ingredient in Lipozene Plus, glucomannan, may help with weight loss in the following ways:
- Low in calories: The capsules are low-calorie, so they will help you feel full without adding extra calories to your diet.
- Keeps you full: In your stomach, it absorbs water and expands. This slows the rate at which food leaves your stomach, keeping you fuller for a longer period of time.
- Reduces dietary calories: It may reduce the absorption of other nutrients, such as protein and fat, resulting in fewer calories from the food you consume.
- Promotes gut health: It may have an indirect effect on weight by promoting good bacteria in your gut. This may make you less prone to gaining weight.
Many other kinds of soluble fibre may have similar effects.
However, because of its super-absorbent properties, glucomannan forms an extra-thick gel, which may make it even more effective at making you feel full.
Lipozene Plus – Manufacturer
Lipozene Plus is one of the latest weight loss products on the market, and it has seen a huge surge in popularity over the last couple of years. People are becoming more health-conscious than ever before, and many are looking for alternative solutions to losing weight that don’t involve going to the gym or cutting out entire food groups.
To help you understand what Lipozene Plus is and whether or not it’s suitable for your diet, we’ve put together this useful guide. Here, you will find information on how Lipozene Plus works, its main benefits, potential side effects and alternatives that may be more suitable for you.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Keep reading to learn everything you should know about Lipozene Plus before considering using it as a weight loss aid.
Lipozene Plus – Ingredients
- Cayenne : Cayenne pepper, or Capsicum annuum L., is a popular substance that has a lot of potential not only for weight loss but also as an active ingredient for pain relief. Cayenne is a chilli pepper extract that also works to relieve pain, making it an analgesic, according to the University of Rochester Medical Center.The reason why cayenne pepper is included in the ingredients of diet pills such as glucomannan is simple. According to a review of chilli pepper extract, cayenne also plays a role in metabolic syndrome. Its anti-obesity, anti-diabetic, and lipid-lowering properties are among them.Another study found that, like glucomannan, cayenne pepper benefits the cardiovascular system. Glucomannan, like cayenne pepper, may help lower blood pressure by blunting the rise in blood pressure. However, because this study was conducted on rats, it is impossible to say whether it is completely applicable to humans.
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl) : Vitamin B6, also known as Pyridoxine HCl, is a vital vitamin in the body that has numerous benefits. Pyrodixine is a water-soluble form of vitamin B that is required for amino acid synthesis and other enzymatic activities. This means it has a significant impact on our body’s growth and metabolism. Finally, because pyridoxine is involved in the immune system, nervous system, and red blood cells, it is beneficial to the blood.
- Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin) : Lipozene Plus MetaboUP Plus also contains cyanocobalamin, which is a form of vitamin B12. Cyanocobalamin is a necessary substance for energy production as well as the synthesis of both DNA and RNA. It also aids in protein metabolism, making it an excellent supplement for a healthy body, particularly if you intend to lose weight.
- Green Tea Leaf Extract : One of the main reasons you should use Lipozene Plus MetaboUP plus is that it not only helps you lose weight and maintain a healthy body, but it also contains ingredients with additional medical benefits.Green tea is a good example of this. Green tea has numerous benefits and is known to help the body in a variety of ways, from aiding in weight loss to improving the cardiovascular system by lowering blood pressure, which may aid in the prevention of heart disease.
- Amorphophallus Konjac : As previously stated, Amorphophallus konjac fibre (glucomannan) is the active ingredient in Lipozene Plus, which many people regard as an excellent weight loss supplement. It is a water-soluble fibre that absorbs a lot of water. However, according to one study it may not be completely effective for weight loss, so keep this in mind when trying the product.According to a study on the fibre glucomannan, it may be able to lower blood pressure, create a defensive lining from bacteria in the gut, and lower triglycerides and cholesterol.In addition, the study mentions that it contains probiotics, anti-inflammatory, and anti-diabetic properties.Overall, because glucomannan is the only ingredient in Lipozene Plus, you are essentially taking it as a dietary fibre for reducing body weight and promoting a healthy body with little risk due to the absence of other ingredients.
- Guarana Seed Extract : Another amazing ingredient that makes taking Lipozene Plus MetaboUP a good idea is guarana seed extract. This supplement is beneficial to your health and aids in fat loss. According to a study on the effects of guarana, the supplement is effective at controlling body weight. This is because guarana contains numerous bioactive compounds that aid the body in its fight against obesity and hypertension.Aside from that, guarana has other health benefits, which are supported by peer-reviewed studies.According to one study, the supplement also has anti-aging properties.Another study suggests that guarana may be useful in the treatment of Huntington’s disease and Alzheimer’s disease. However, because this study focused on the nematode model Caenorhabditis elegans, it may not be completely effective in humans.Overall, including guarana seed extract in your weight loss supplements is a big plus. It will not only help you lose weight and maintain a healthy figure, but it may also provide other benefits to your body that will benefit you in the long run.
- Oolong Tea : Oolong tea is effective for weight loss in the same way that green tea is. The reason for this is that oolong tea is a type of Chinese fermented tea, and many people believe that because of its powerful weight loss properties, you will have a better chance of losing weight.A study on oxidised tea polyphenols praises them for their ability to aid in weight loss, particularly in teas such as oolong and black tea. Another study found that aged oolong tea not only helps with weight loss but also keeps you lean and healthy by regulating your AMPK signalling pathway.
- Kola Nut Extract : According to the Encyclopedia of Food and Health, the kola nut belongs to the Cacao family and is commonly used as a stimulant due to its caffeine content. This makes Lipozene Plus an effective weight loss supplement, especially if you plan to exercise.The kola nut extract will provide you with the energy you require to exercise and complete those tedious sets.Aside from that, a recent study on kola nut extract indicates that it has potential beyond just being a weight loss supplement. Through androgen receptor-mediated pathways, the kola nut has chemopreventive properties. Simply put, kola nuts may help modulate prostate cancer cells, which is an additional benefit of a weight loss supplement.
- Caffeine : Last but not least, there’s caffeine. If you look at the ingredients of Lipozene Plus, you’ll notice that it contains about 120 mg of caffeine per pill, which is a reasonable amount. Aside from the energy boost that we all know caffeine provides, it also aids in weight loss.According to Harvard, four cups of coffee per day can aid in moderate weight loss. This demonstrates that the moderate amount of caffeine in lipozene Plus can be extremely beneficial. Of course, this is not the only study that supports this claim; another review concluded that caffeine may play a role in BMI reduction.
- Platycodon Root Extract : Platycodon root extract derived from Platycodon grandiflorus is found in Lipozene Plus. According to a study  on the plant, Platycodon grandiflorus has several potential benefits when it comes to its properties as a supplement. The plant contains a variety of proteins, vitamins, and amino acids that can help improve one’s diet. Furthermore, it has pharmacological uses that may aid in the treatment of respiratory diseases, promote circulation, improve digestion, which is beneficial to the stomach and constipation, and is even said to lower blood pressure.
Lipozene Plus – The Science Behind It
A number of studies have been conducted to determine how glucomannan, the active ingredient in Lipozene Plus, affects weight loss. Many people report minor but significant benefits. 176 people were randomly assigned to a 1,200-calorie diet plus either a fibre supplement containing glucomannan or a placebo in a five-week study. When compared to the placebo group, those who took the fibre supplement lost about 3.7 pounds (1.7 kg) more. Similarly, a recent review concluded that glucomannan may help overweight or obese people lose weight in the short term.
However, some researchers believe that the weight loss benefits of fibre supplements typically wear off after six months. When combined with a calorie-controlled diet, the results are even better. This means that you will still need to make dietary changes for long-term results.
Dosage and Side Effects
The manufacturers recommend taking 2 Lipozene Plus capsules 30 minutes before a meal, with at least 8 ounces (230 ml) of water. This can be done three times per day for a total of six capsules taken throughout the day. This is equivalent to taking 1.5 grammes three times per day, for a total of 4.5 grammes per day.
This is slightly more than the amount known to be effective for weight loss, which is between 2-4 grammes per day. However, timing is critical, as glucomannan has no effect on weight unless taken before a meal.
It’s also important to take it in capsule form, rather than the powder found inside the capsules, and to drink plenty of water. Glucomannan powder absorbs a lot of water.
If taken incorrectly, it may expand before reaching your stomach, resulting in a blockage. Inhaling the powder could also be lethal. Additionally, you may want to begin with a small amount and gradually increase it. Adding a lot of fibre to your diet all of a sudden can cause digestive distress.
Lipozene Plus is usually tolerated well. However, some people experience nausea, stomach discomfort, diarrhoea, and constipation. Before taking Lipozene Plus, you should consult your doctor if you are taking any medications, especially diabetes medications such as sulfonylureas.
It may reduce the drug’s effectiveness by preventing absorption. However, by taking your medication at least an hour before or four hours after taking the supplement, you can usually avoid this. Finally, the advantages of Lipozene Plus and glucomannan are identical.
This means that if you wanted to, you could buy an unbranded, less expensive glucomannan supplement. Glucomannan is also the main ingredient in shirataki noodles, which are even cheaper.
Pros and Cons Of Lipozene Plus
- Excellent product development
- Ingredients of superior quality
- Price is reasonable.
- It is beneficial to the gut and stomach.
- It burns fat and burns calories.
- Money-back guarantee for 30 days
- Some customers complain about deceptive advertising practises.
- The website is information-deficient.
Similar Products Overview
Other effective weight loss supplements can also be found useful, promising better results than other products.
|Product Name||Products Price||Money Back Guarantee||Rating and Reviews|
|PhenQ||$69.95||60 Days – Money Back Guarantee||/(228 Review)|
|KetoCharge||$59.95||60 days – Money Back Guaranteed||/(228 Review)|
|Phen24||$74.99||60 Days – Money Back Guaranteed||/(125 Reviews)|
Lipozene Plus – FAQ’s
Q. Is Lipozene safe?
A. The main ingredient in Lipozene Plus is glucomannan soluble fibre, which greatly reduces the risk of side effects.
Q. Does Lipozene Plus really work?
A. It certainly does. A large number of customer reviews and testimonials demonstrate that the product works.
Q. What is the strongest weight loss pill on the market?
A. There are many strong and effective weight loss pills available, but if you only care about the results, Qsymia is a good choice.
Q. What is a good weight loss pill that actually works?
A. Lipozene Plus comes highly recommended by us. However, different people often have different reactions to the medications they take, so keep this in mind when taking Lipozene Plus.
Lipozene Plus – Final Words
To summarise, we have the same general outlook as other Lipozene Plus reviews and Lipozene Plus MetaboUp Plus reviews. It is a fantastic weight loss product that has received mostly positive feedback online. The pills are primarily composed of the soluble fibre glucomannan, which significantly reduces the risk of side effects.
Its other product, Lipozene Plus MetaboUP Plus, contains amazing ingredients that not only help you lose weight but may also promote other health benefits such as lowering your risk of heart disease. Overall, we can say that Lipozene Plus is a good product that is worth a shot.
Trying to select an effective weight loss product might be a difficult task. Weight loss products sometimes promise unbelievable results. The ability to enhance metabolism, the ability to meet weight loss* goals, and the quality of components verified by clinical research should all be considered when evaluating weight loss products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Weight Loss Supplements Choices*
ConsumerReviews.tv is dedicated to bringing you the best products with the most effective ingredients. Our unique Review Ranking Platform combines our personal experience with online reviews and opinions from over 100 independent review websites.
Α-Lacys Reset®, Capsimax Powder, Chromium Picolinate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Opuntia Vulgaris, and L-Carnitine Fumarate
Fat Burning, Helps in Suppressing your Appetite, Burn Stored Fat, Improves your Mood, Assists in Boosting your Energy
Item Form: Tablet
Volume: 60 Tablet
*Individual Results May Vary
Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iodine, Caffeine, Guarana Extract, L-Phenylalanine, and Cayenne Powder.
Excessive Weight Gain, Mood Swings, Low Functioning Metabolism, Infrequent Sleep Pattern, and Irritability
Item Form: Capsule
Unit Count: 30 Capsule
*Individual Results May Vary
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”