We looked into Yes You Can on the basis of its ingredients, customer reviews, and more. Does Yes You Can really work? Read the Yes You Can review here!
Overview Of Yes You Can
The Yes You Can diet is a popular weight loss program that uses daily meal replacement shakes and nutritional supplements to help you lose weight.
It’s designed to help you reach your desired weight and live a healthy lifestyle while allowing you to eat the foods you love.
What Is the Yes You Can Diet?
The Yes You Can diet is a partial meal replacement plan that includes smoothies and nutritional supplements available via the company’s website.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The methodology was established by Alejandro Chaban, who launched the firm in 2012 after shedding 160 pounds (73 kg) using comparable weight reduction procedures. The products are “clinically proven” to help you lose weight. They may be bought separately or in packaged bundles.
How Does Yes You Can Work?
The Yes You Can diet works by replacing one to two major meals each day with a fortified smoothie. It also recommended that you take daily nutritional supplements and follow the Traffic Light Diet for your remaining meals and snacks.
Meal replacement shakes
Yes You Can meal replacement smoothies are low in calories and rich in protein. A single serving of the meal replacement powder contains 200 calories, 15 grams carbohydrates, 7 grams fat, and 20 grams protein.
For most, this is a substantially lighter supper than usual. Thus, the shakes may contribute to weight reduction by reducing calories.
Indeed, several studies have shown that meal replacement drinks may be a successful strategy for decreasing weight.
However, no published research on the Yes You Can shake exists explicitly.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The Yes You Can plan comprises four dietary supplements claimed to “help you through your transformation.” When used regularly, these weight reduction pills should enhance your metabolism, suppress appetite, support a healthy stomach, and revive hair, skin, and nails.
While studies on these supplements are missing, evidence supports a handful of their essential constituents.
For example, some studies show that green tea extract — contained in the Slim Down supplement — may lead to considerable weight reduction and aid with weight management, while mixed results.
Traffic Light Diet
The Yes You Can weight reduction strategy includes a dietary guide to accompany meal replacement drinks and supplements.
The book outlines portion proportions and how to follow a Traffic Light Diet. The Traffic Light Diet started in the 1970s to assist combat the growing prevalence of juvenile obesity.
Since then, it’s been adopted by several weight reduction programs, including Yes You Can.
The principle is straightforward. Foods are categorized into three categories:
Red Foods – These are foods to avoid. Examples include fried meals, fast foods, high-fat meats, grain-based sweets, and soda.
Yellow Foods – These are meals you can consume from time to time. For example, refined cereals, eggs, and low-fat dairy products.
Green Foods – These are meals you can eat frequently. For example, entire grains, lean meat, chicken, fish, and most fresh fruits and vegetables.
Founder Of Yes You Can
Yes You Can! is a healthy lifestyle system founded in 2012 by Alejandro Chaban, a certified nutrition and wellness consultant and a prominent international New York Times Best Seller who is well regarded as a health and wellness speaker.
“Yes You Can! is the ideal option for anyone who wishes to live a healthier lifestyle while still enjoying their favorite foods, thanks to an easy-to-follow Nutrition Guide.”
Yes You Can Ingredients
- Spirulina – Powdered Spirulina is a popular and reasonably priced supplement on the market. Spirulina is a high-protein microalga that contains all essential amino acids, unlike meat. Spirulina’s protein concentration is comparable to that of protein-rich foods such as soy.
- 5-HTP – 5-HTP is a naturally occurring molecule in the human body. This chemical helps you balance your hunger hormones by balancing your blood sugar. This enables you to eat less while yet feeling full. It has also been demonstrated to be beneficial in treating depression and anxiety. According to research, assisting people in regaining their self-esteem, taking 5-HTP supplements can maintain the brain’s supply of serotonin topped up and may even enhance body weight and body mass index (BMI). Muscle pain, sleepiness, and heartburn are all possible adverse effects.
- Uva Ursi leaf – Uva ursi leaf is a natural product that is both safe and effective. It can be used completely on its own or as part of a diet specifically developed for kidney stone patients. Drink plenty of water and eat plenty of fruit. Remove all alcoholic beverages, coffee, salt, and sugar from your diet.
- Green Tea Extract – Green tea extract is also one of the most popular natural weight loss ingredients on the market. People all over the world have profited from green tea extract. Not only does it help individuals lose weight, but it also lowers their risk of heart disease and cancer. It has been demonstrated to increase fat oxidation and thermogenesis. It can also inhibit hunger and increase mental attention. As a result, it is a beneficial supplement to your dieting efforts.
- Non-fat milk – Non-fat milk has been demonstrated to be beneficial in dieting through a controlled daily consumption of all vital elements. It’s a good source of calcium and vitamin D, and while it’s not ‘fat-free,’ it’s still a good choice.
- Caffeine – Stimulants can be utilised to boost your ability to exercise in general. Caffeine, the foundation of many commercial weight-loss products, is one of their most popular. It also has the ability to suppress your appetite, so when combined with exercise, it can help you lose weight. Caffeine is the most widely used drug on the planet.
- Hydrolyzed Gelatin – Hydrolyzed gelatin is a protein derived from the collagen found in bones and other tissues. This flavorless protein dissolves easily in hot or cold water. When it absorbs liquid, it expands its volume many times. The secret element behind the success of most weight loss regimens available today is hydrolyzed gelatin. This is because it makes you feel fuller faster and for longer, causing you to eat less!
Pros and Cons Of Yes You Can
- Improve your metabolism
- Boosts energy levels
- Portable and simple
- Only purchased from its official website.
- Rapid heart rate, insomnia, and nausea.
- High Caffeine side effect.
- No information from manufacturers about a test of Spirulina.
Who Is Yes You Can For?
The Yes You Can eating plan is intended for anyone who wants to lose weight. Even if you are not overweight, losing weight benefits you for various reasons. For example, being healthier or more handsome.
What matters most here is that you are the one who says ‘yes’ to the diet. If this describes you, continue reading our Yes You Can review.
Yes You Can – Best Selling Products List
- Complete Meal Replacement
- Slim Down
- Appetite Support
- Colon Optimizer
- Nutrition Guide
- Heart Band
Similar Products Overview
Other effective weight loss supplements can also be useful, promising better results than other products.
|Product Name||Products Price||Money Back Guarantee||Rating and Reviews|
|PhenQ||$69.95||60 Days – Money Back Guarantee||/(228 Review)|
|KetoCharge||$59.95||60 days – Money Back Guaranteed||/(228 Review)|
|Phen24||$74.99||60 Days – Money Back Guaranteed||/(125 Reviews)|
Q: What Is The Price of Yes You Can! Diet Plan ?
A: The cost of the kit varies depending on which one is selected. The most thorough On The Go 60, which lasts a month when taken twice daily, costs $283.79.
Q: Is The Yes! You Can Diet Easy To Follow?
A: There are certain dietary and exercise suggestions. The general recommendations, on the other hand, might be a little complicated and not as clear as one would anticipate from a diet guide. Few consumers stated that the application is complicated to understand and that there is little help.
Cutomoer Service Contacts Details
The company also goes by the name of Yes You Can! and their contact information is listed as:
- Phone Number : (888) 381-0992
- Address : 657 South Drive Suite 403 Miami Springs, Florida 33166
- Mail To :[email protected]
The Yes You Can diet is a portable and handy weight management method that lowers calorie intake with meal replacement beverages and a portion-controlled diet.
Although there are no studies on the Yes You Can diet, this dieting method may be successful for quick weight loss.
Trying to select an effective weight loss product might be a difficult task. Weight loss products sometimes promise unbelievable results. The ability to enhance metabolism, the ability to meet weight loss* goals, and the quality of components verified by clinical research should all be considered when evaluating weight loss products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Weight Loss Supplements Choices*
ConsumerReviews.tv is dedicated to bringing you the best products with the most effective ingredients. Our unique Review Ranking Platform combines our personal experience with online reviews and opinions from over 100 independent review websites.
Α-Lacys Reset®, Capsimax Powder, Chromium Picolinate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Opuntia Vulgaris, and L-Carnitine Fumarate
Fat Burning, Helps in Suppressing your Appetite, Burn Stored Fat, Improves your Mood, Assists in Boosting your Energy
Item Form: Tablet
Volume: 60 Tablet
*Individual Results May Vary
Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iodine, Caffeine, Guarana Extract, L-Phenylalanine, and Cayenne Powder.
Excessive Weight Gain, Mood Swings, Low Functioning Metabolism, Infrequent Sleep Pattern, and Irritability
Item Form: Capsule
Unit Count: 30 Capsule
*Individual Results May Vary
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”