About 80% of the wrinkle and fine lines on your face are as a result of exposure to the sun. Long term exposure to the sun’s UV rays weakens and breaks key connective tissues on your skin. This eventually makes the skin lose elasticity and strength to remain tight.
In addition, this causes skin pigmentation, yellowing, and the formation of unsightly spots on the skin.
Besides that, as we age, our bodies tend to slow on the production of collagen which eventually leads to a decrease in skin elasticity. As in, knowing the actual factors that cause skin sagginess, fine lines, and crevices is one main advantage that will help you choose the right product that would work for you.
What To Look For In An Anti-Wrinkle Cream To Work For You?
You know an anti-wrinkle cream is effective if it offers a reliable protective layer on your skin against the sun’s harmful UV rays. It should also provide rejuvenating benefits to your skin cells by offering the key nutritive benefits that can help repair the broken connective tissue in the skin.
While it may depend on how often you use an anti-aging skincare cream, one good sign it will work for you is the number of active ingredients that target the particular issue at hand.
Whether you are after improving your skin tone, texture, diminishing the wrinkle and fine lines, make sure the product has ingredients that actively target these aspects.
How To Choose The Best Anti-Aging Wrinkle Product?
A good wrinkle cream should deliver its promise. If it says it fades dark spots, diminish fine lines, and would improve your skin’s texture, that’s exactly what you should expect. Nevertheless, it is easy to miss the product that works if you are not keen on what really matters.
As in, when it comes to choosing the best anti-aging wrinkle cream or serum, dermatologists recommend products that contain specific elements that have been tested to reduce or reverse aging symptoms.
These ingredients include:
- Argireline Extract this is a compound ingredient and is commonly known by the name acetyl hexapeptide. Using this extract in reducing wrinkles, fine lines and facial expressions is safer, according to an article in the journal Scientific Reports. Besides, it is a rich skin hydrant and does support the production of collagen.
- Edelweiss Stem Cells have been shown to possess adaptogens or components that have stronger antioxidation qualities, which are highly beneficial to skin health. As such, it does nature the skin, supports collagen production, and helps reduce aging symptoms like wrinkles as one review article in ResearchGate also suggests.
- Sea Fennel Stem Cellshas studies confirming its benefits on helping to preserve a healthy skin epidermis as well as slowing the signs of aging, where one example is a review article in the Journal of Cosmetic Dermatology. Besides, it is believed to speed up cell turnover to reduce dark spots, unclogs pores, and help to even out skin tone.
- Apple Stem Cells stem cells from specific plants like apple have been marked for promoting the healthy growth of skin tissues and especially reducing environment-triggered damage. This ingredient also helps to clear wrinkle and fine lines quicker, according to a study in the Future Science journal, which was done by a company called Mibelle Biochemistry.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a humectant that draws water to the surface of your skin to give it a firmer, plumper look. A review article in The Journal of Clinical and Aesthetic Dermatology also points out that HA helps to modulate cellular immunity as well as hinder potential environment-triggered allergic reactions.
Ingredients To Avoid
- Parabens this family of chemical components is often used to extent products shelf-life. Findings now show that’s such preservatives are not safe and contribute to health-related problems as they encourage using components that have exceeded their expected life span.
- Phthalates is a synthetic ingredient that is often used to increase flexibility in cosmetic plastics. However, Congress has placed bans on a certain number of this group on chemicals, especially in children related products.
- Sulfates products with sulfate components are not friendly, especially on sensitive. In fact, generally, they’ve shown to deteriorate the skin’s condition by causing as well as furthering acne.
What Else To Consider Before Buying an Anti-Wrinkle Cream
- Cost of the product – Ask yourself, is the product worth the cost?
- List of ingredients – Does it contain quality ingredients or not?
- Check on the possible side effects of the product.
- Read customer reviews to get the experience that other users have had with the product.
Beware Of Amazon Reviews
The customer feedback section on Amazon’s website is no longer genuine as they used to be. Lately, reports have shown clearly that sellers pay for these comments to create a false impression about a product.
In fact, the recent findings highlight that less than 40% of these customer reviews are authentic. So, don’t trust Amazon reviews when making your decision on what anti-aging solution to go for, focus more on the scientific evidence around any product.
The Bottom Line
It’s never too early to start using an anti-aging anti-wrinkle cream. However, when it comes to finding the best one for you, you’ll first need to consider when you plan to use it and what is your skin type.
Some skin products for wrinkles may cause skin irritation, rashes, burning, or redness. Be sure to first read and follow the product’s instructions to limit side effects if any. It may help to select products that don’t cause allergic reactions.
A dermatologist can also help you create a personalized skincare plan by evaluating your skin type, and skin’s condition and recommending a product that is likely to be effective.
Lastly, don’t get discouraged if you don’t see immediate results from an anti-aging product; even with the right anti-aging cream, at times the benefits come slowly. Also, don’t wallow in indecision, sometimes a little trial and error may help you eventually get the right product for your skin type and concerns.
To help you in the process of deciding on the most accurate product for your skin type for clearing wrinkles and fine lines, we’ve listed the best anti-aging cream that have had a good success rate in the market.
The good part is, this particular product base their promise delivery claims on lab-tested ingredients that have had a good success rate. Below is a table that mentioned why DermaSet is the top anti-wrinkle skin solution you can check:
Best Anti-Aging Renewal Cream On The Market*
ConsumerReviews.tv is dedicated to bringing you the best product with the most effective ingredients. Our unique Review Ranking Platform combines our personal experience with online reviews and opinions from over 100 independent review websites.