What is SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is a patented anti-aging cream that claims to refill cellular lipids while nourishing dry skin. It contains the optimal lipid ratio of 2% pure ceramides, 4% natural cholesterol, and 2% fatty acids hence the ratio 2:4:2.
With cholesterol being the dominant component, this cream may restore the skin’s external barrier, support natural self-repair, and nourish the skin with essential anti-aging ingredients.
According to the manufacturer, the use of this product improves skin evenness. It may result in skin smoothness, laxity, improved pore size, and enhance skin radiance. It may help restore ceramides, natural cholesterol, balanced fatty acids, reduce skin dryness as well as provides a unique lipid stabilization system
Who is the Manufacturer of SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
The manufacturer of this anti-wrinkle cream is SkinCeuticals, a company that sells a wide range of skin products in the USA. The company claims to design all its products focused on skin health. Using research and innovation, SkinCeuticals is able to formulate products using ingredients that are backed by science. The company’s philosophy is guided by three pillars which are to prevent, protect, and correct skin issues for its international client base.
How Does SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Work?
As we had explained earlier, SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is composed of ceramides, natural cholesterol, and fatty acids which work to supplement the skin’s lipid levels. With this extra nourishment, the skin’s external barrier is restored, skin firmness is improved, large pores are reduced, and in the process, the skin’s volume and radiance are enhanced. In an 8-week study, SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2, the following results were concluded;
- 66% improvement in smoothness
- 44% improvement in pore appearance
- 35% improvement in laxity
- 26% improvement in radiance
- 20% improvement in evenness
To make an order, visit the product’s Official Website
SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Ingredients – Are they Safe & Effective?
- Ceramides 1 and 3 – Ceramides are a family of waxy lipid molecules that are claimed to form a protective layer to prevent the skin from damage and environmental stressors. According to the Clinical, Cosmetic, and Investigational Dermatology, ceramides were found to increase skin hydration and improve barrier function.
- Natural Cholesterol – Along with ceramides and fatty acids, cholesterol improves the water barrier formation on the skin according to the Indian Journal of Dermatology. In topical creams, cholesterol and ceramides help to improve the skin texture making it softer and smoother.
- Fatty Acids – These are components found in botanical oils. The composition of human skin lipids contains triacylglycerols and free fatty acids. According to Frontiers in Pharmacology, fatty acids are naturally present in the human stratum corneum. The journal further points out that the oiliness of the skin correlates with the level of fatty acids.
- Essential Oils – This product contains a blend of lavender, rosemary, and peppermint oil. These oils are used for medical purposes especially for dermatological uses as per the Evidence Based Complimentary and Alternative Medicine. Essential oils have antimicrobial properties against pathogens that cause dermatological infections.
What are the Advantages of SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
- It may improve skin appearance, texture, laxity, pores, and radiance
- This product contains natural lipids that supplement the skin’s lipid
- SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is suitable for all skin types
- This cream does not contain parabens and dyes thus may not cause skin irritation
- May not cause any side effects to users
What are the Disadvantages of SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
- The product does not come with a free sample for trial before use
- It may not be a stand-alone product thus may require users to invest in other products to establish a skincare routine
Q: How Should You Use SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2?
A: Take a small amount of the cream between fingertips, warm, and apply to face, neck, and chest in circular motions. Apply once or twice daily. If using in the morning, apply after a SkinCeuticals vitamin C antioxidant serum and before SkinCeuticals sunscreen. At night, apply after retinol application.
Q: How Much Does SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Cost?
A: This cream is quite costly as it costs $128.00 for the 1.6 fl oz tub.
Q: What is SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Return Policy?
A: SkinCeuticals offer a 30 day return policy for all products bought via the company’s official website. Unsatisfied buyers can return unopened products within 30 days of the purchase date.
Q: Does SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 Offer a Free Trial?
A: No, there are no free trials provided for this anti-aging cream at the moment. However, at the reviews section, some customers shared that they had received samples from the brand, suggesting a repeat offer of the same may happen in the future as an advertising strategy.
SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 – Final Verdict
SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 is an anti-aging cream that claims to supplement the skin’s lipid level through its ceramides, cholesterol, and fatty acids content. These ingredients help improve the skin’s epidermal function thus preventing hydration loss thus preventing skin dryness. With it, the skin is able to retain its laxity, smoothness, and radiance.
Out of the 668 reviews on SkinCeuticals official website, this product scored 4.7 stars which simply means, users loved it! Among its notable strengths include the fact that it leaves the skin hydrated, smooth, and supple. The cream is lightweight and absorbs fast, meaning the results also become noticeable fast. The maker points that this lipid restoring cream was awarded the 2020 InStyle Best Beauty Buys.
In overview, it is safe to say that with all the shared details about this cream, it may be worth the attention and a try. Regarding its long-term use and how safe it is, there might not be a cause to worry as it is said to be side effect free.
Not to mention that it can be used alongside your other skincare routine, unlike some products which don’t allow mixing their creams with other products. For more info and the details on other particular constituents added in SkinCeuticals Triple Lipid Restore 2:4:2 you can get all at the company’s website.
Where To Find It?
To make an order, visit the product’s Official Website