Optavia Diet – Overview
“Lifelong Transformation, One Healthy Habit at a Time,” according to the Optavia weight loss programmes. While this diet system claims to promote healthy daily habits, the Optavia weight loss programmes primarily rely on expensive, pre-packaged, processed foods.
The majority of health professionals agree that eating real, whole foods is the key to long-term weight management. Can a programme based on “proprietary products and programmes” truly provide long-term results? Our research team made the decision to find out.
We investigated Optavia’s programmes, examined the pre-packaged food ingredients, investigated the science behind the claims, and compiled all of the data.
What is Optavia?
Optavia is a weight management programme that provides nutritionally dense foods and support to help with weight management.
These diet programmes are involved, and the company claims that they include professional assistance from Optavia coaches, recipes for healthy meal preparation, Fuelings, and daily motivation from the community.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Optavia Diet – Ingredients
- Nutrients – There is some evidence that protein consumption, including whey protein, may aid in fat loss.
- Journal of Nutrition and Metabolism – Fiber works to reduce calorie intake by possibly making you feel fuller, causing you to eat less.
- Sports – When whey protein is compared to pea protein, the two have similar effects on body composition.
- Fiber – Fiber is a type of carbohydrate found in plants. It is a nutrient that cannot be digested from vegetables and fruits. Fiber comes in two varieties: insoluble and soluble. Fiber can be used in a weight loss diet to help with appetite control because it slows the digestive process, making you feel fuller for longer.According to additional research published in the journal Nutrients, “the potential benefits of…fibre in controlling frequency of eating and in weight loss.” However, according to the Journal of the American College of Nutrition, most fibre supplements do not reduce appetite.
- Monk Fruit – Monk fruit is a type of perennial vine native to China and Thailand. It has been used as a sugar substitute and is approximately 300 times sweeter than sugar. Monk fruit extract, according to the Iranian Journal of Pharmaceutical Research, reduced fatigue in mice.
- Inulin – A variety of plants contain the soluble fibre inulin. However, chicory root has the highest concentration of inulin. Inulin is also found in a variety of foods and supplements, including cereal bars, yoghurt, and protein bars. “Inulin-type fructans (ITFs) are a type of fermentable dietary fibre that can confer beneficial health effects through changes in the gut microbiota…[and] leads to beneficial modifications of the gut microbiota composition and function,” according to the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition.
- Whey Protein – The Journal of the American College of Nutrition investigated the effects of whey protein and concluded that current research supported the use of whey protein as part of a weight loss/maintenance plan or in conjunction with resistance exercises.
- Pea Protein – According to a study published in Sports, pea protein may aid in muscle building (Basel). The International Society of Sports Nutrition Journal concluded that using pea protein promoted biceps thickness gains.
Optavia Diet – Benefits and Results
Optavia benefits and outcomes may differ from person to person. They differ for each individual, depending on their metabolism and the amount of effort required to lose weight.
The main claimed benefits are a wide variety of food, numerous recipes, and assistance from certified health coaches. According to some clients, Optavia before and after results include weight loss, as expected. However, these results do not apply to all customers.
Optavia Diet – Cost
You’ve heard about new Take Shape for Life programmes, diets, meals, and reviews. Perhaps you’re wondering how much Optavia costs.
Prices vary depending on whether you order a meal plan, Fuelings, or an Optavia dining out guide. The following are some of the Optavia plans that are currently available for purchase:
- Essential Optimal Kit (5&1 Plan): $428.20
- Essential On-the-Go Kit (5&1 Plan): $428.20
- Essential Optimal Kit (4&2&1 Plan): $472.95
- Optimal Weight 4&2&1 Plan Guide: $2.50
The average monthly cost is around $400. This price will vary depending on your options, especially since the programme promotes a lot of meal replacement food products. Furthermore, Optavia products can only be purchased from the official website or from an Optavia coach.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Optavia Diet – FAQ’s
Q: What are the Medifast Optavia Diet ingredients?
A: Optavia Diet ingredients are dietary and lifestyle coaching plans designed for optimal weight and special needs customers such as seniors and mothers. Whey protein, maltodextrin, fibre, peas, monk fruit, soy protein, and a proprietary blend of vitamins and minerals are among the main ingredients in the Optavia Diet.
Q: What are the Optavia Diet food choices?
A: Optavia Diet food choices, also called Optavia Diet Fuelings, include snacks and lean & green meals. Specific Optavia Diet foods include:
- Wild Strawberry Shake
- Roasted Garlic Creamy Smashed Potatoes
- Rustic Tomato Herb Penne
- Red Berry Crunchy O’s Cereal
- Drizzled Chocolate Fudge Crisp Bar
Q: What are the Optavia Diet side effects?
A: Dizziness, headaches, nausea, cramps, diarrhoea, or constipation are some of the reported Optavia Diet diet plan side effects.
Q: What are Optavia Diet Lean & Green Meals?
A: Optavia Diet Lean and Green Meals are somewhat mysterious. Optavia Diet foods are listed in that category by the company, but we’re not sure how they differ from the others. Optavia Diet Lean & Green Meals include the following:
- Beef Stew
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Chicken With Rice & Vegetables
- Chili Lime Chicken
- Ginger Lemongrass Chicken
- Turkey Meatball Marinara
Q: What is the price of Optavia Diet?
A: Depending on the Optavia Diet diet kit chosen, a thirty-day supply may cost between $300 and $400. In addition, there are additional costs associated with the food required for various recipes.
You’ll also have to pay for shipping. However, shipping is a flat $5 for orders between $150 and $250, and orders over $250 receive free shipping. Their products cannot currently be shipped to Canada. Products are shipped within 5-7 business days if you live in the United States.
Q: Where can I buy Optavia Diet?
A: Optavia Diet is available at Optavia Diet.com, the company’s official website. You can also place an order by calling 1-888-Optavia Diet. Optavia Diet Premier, which offers special deals and discounts, is also available.
Q: Can I return Optavia Diet?
A: You can return any Optavia Diet product within 30 days of purchase for a full refund, minus shipping and handling fees. You will, however, require a Return Authorization Number, which can be obtained by contacting Optavia Diet’s customer service line.
Q: How do I contact Optavia Diet customer service?
A: Contact Optavia Diet customer service at 888.Optavia Diet (1.888.678.2842) or via the contact form.
Q: Can you drink alcohol on Optavia Diet?
A: It is not advised to consume alcohol while using any Optavia Diet products.
Q: How often do you eat on Optavia Diet?
A: All Optavia Diet plans require you to eat at least 6 times per day.
Q: How much do Optavia Diet coaches make?
A: According to some employee reports, Optavia Diet health coaches can earn between $32 and $52,000. According to other sources, coaches only receive a 15% commission on product orders.
Q: How much does Optavia Diet cost per month?
A: Depending on the kit chosen, the Optavia Diet can cost up to $400 per month. Additional food items may raise the price even further.
Q: Which Optavia Diet plan is right for me?
A: Optavia Diet has a variety of plans, including ones for people who are always on the go. Individuals who join Optavia Diet Premier, the company’s membership programme, can take a quiz to determine which plan is best for them.
Q: Where does Optavia Diet ship from?
A: Because the Optavia Diet headquarters are in Baltimore, the company may ship from there.
Q: Where is Optavia Diet located?
A: Optavia Diet’s headquarters are in Baltimore, but the company also has offices in Asia. Optavia Diet is located at 100 International Drive, 18th Floor, Baltimore, MD 21202.
Q: Who owns Optavia Diet?
A: Optavia Diet’s parent company is Medifast.
Q: Can you eat any type of lunch meat on Optavia Diet?
A: No, opt for low-sodium lean turkey, roast beef, or ham instead of processed deli meats when following the Optavia Diet.
Q: Does Optavia Diet work for people who only need to lose 10-15 pounds?
A: Yes, Optavia Diet Dieters lose 12 pounds on average in 12 weeks.
Similar Products Overview
Other effective weight loss supplements can also be found useful, promising better results than other products.
|Product Name||Products Price||Money Back Guarantee||Rating and Reviews|
|PhenQ||$69.95||60 Days – Money Back Guarantee||/(228 Review)|
|KetoCharge||$59.95||60 days – Money Back Guaranteed||/(228 Review)|
|Phen24||$74.99||60 Days – Money Back Guaranteed||/(125 Reviews)|
Optavia Diet – Final Words
On the plus side, Medifast Optavia provides a diverse range of food options. Experts provide daily coaching and inspiration to help you stay on track. However, you must consider whether you are willing to commit to a diet like this in the long run. Several user complaints about the taste of the food, a monthly cost of $300 to $400, and processed shakes and bars are not very healthy in the long run were among the concerns we had.
Trying to select an effective weight loss product might be a difficult task. Weight loss products sometimes promise unbelievable results. The ability to enhance metabolism, the ability to meet weight loss* goals, and the quality of components verified by clinical research should all be considered when evaluating weight loss products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective weight loss supplements on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Weight Loss Supplements Choices*
ConsumerReviews.tv is dedicated to bringing you the best products with the most effective ingredients. Our unique Review Ranking Platform combines our personal experience with online reviews and opinions from over 100 independent review websites.
Α-Lacys Reset®, Capsimax Powder, Chromium Picolinate, Caffeine Anhydrous, Opuntia Vulgaris, and L-Carnitine Fumarate
Fat Burning, Helps in Suppressing your Appetite, Burn Stored Fat, Improves your Mood, Assists in Boosting your Energy
Item Form: Tablet
Volume: 60 Tablet
*Individual Results May Vary
Zinc, Manganese, Copper, Iodine, Caffeine, Guarana Extract, L-Phenylalanine, and Cayenne Powder.
Excessive Weight Gain, Mood Swings, Low Functioning Metabolism, Infrequent Sleep Pattern, and Irritability
Item Form: Capsule
Unit Count: 30 Capsule
*Individual Results May Vary
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available information and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. If you have a serious medical condition, or have a history of heart conditions we suggest consulting with a physician before using any supplement. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose only. It is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease and should not be relied upon as a medical advice. Always consult your doctor before using any supplements.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”