Matinika Face Cream – Overview
“Lavie” is a company that produces a variety of anti-wrinkle creams and serums, including Matinika Face Cream, which the manufacturer claims will instil active ingredients in your cells, nurturing skin and providing it with a constant supply of essential additives.
It is marketed and sold via an official website that provides information about the product and how it is supposed to work. While the website appears to be reasonably professional and user-friendly, the services it provides are very standard.
Some contact information is provided so that customers can contact the customer service department, and success stories are posted on the product website. The Matinika Face Cream product page includes a list of the ingredients in the formula, but no full descriptions are provided, and individual amounts used are not disclosed.
Matinika Face Cream can be purchased directly from the company’s website. All purchases are made with a credit card, and while the process is assumed to be secure, this cannot be confirmed. The manufacturer provides some discounts for larger orders, but no free samples. There is mention of a money-back guarantee, but customers must contact customer service for more information.
What Is Matinika Face Cream?
There’s nothing more irritating than spending hours on your face and ending up with flaky, dry patches and itchiness. If you’re struggling with sensitive skin that burns like tumbleweed in the desert whenever you use a new product, then you might want to try out the Matinika Face Cream.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
The Matinika Face Cream is a soothing face lotion designed for those with sensitive, dry, and irritated skin. It’s formulated with Ullalkand or the Indian gooseberry extract which has high levels of vitamin C and minerals like copper, iron, zinc and magnesium.
Matinika Face Cream – Ingredients
- Apple Fruit Cell Culture Extract – Apple fruit cell culture is a natural ingredient that has been used for years as a skin-care ingredient. It’s also known as apple stem cell extract and apple stem cell culture. This all-natural and plant-based extract can be used to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and other visible signs of aging by boosting moisture levels, improving elasticity and keeping skin hydrated.Culturing apple fruit cells produces an amazing wrinkle cream with numerous benefits. The amino acids, vitamins and minerals found in the cell extracts of apples are incredibly beneficial to the skin. With regular use, you should see firmness improve, fine lines disappear and your complexion appear brighter and more even-toned.
- Hyaluronic Acid – Hyaluronic acid is a substance that occurs naturally in the human body. It is found in every cell, and it can also be found in many different cosmetics. This article will explain what hyaluronic acid is, why it’s so useful, and how you can use it to help reduce wrinkle appearance.
Wrinkles are a natural part of growing older. As the body produces less lubricant (natural oils) on the skin surface and as we expose our skin to the elements more often, wrinkles become more visible. While some people opt for cosmetic surgery to deal with these changes, there are plenty of non-invasive ways to reduce their appearance.
- Squalene – Squalene is a natural oil found in human skin at a concentration of about 5% by weight. It’s also found in olives, and canola oils, making it an abundant source of fat for vegans.Squalene comes from the word squaille which is derived from the Latin word for shark liver. The oily substance was first isolated from shark livers in 1878, but its chemical formula wasn’t discovered until 100 years later.In natural fats and oils, squalene makes up about 10–15% of their total fat content. It has several properties that set it apart from other saturated fatty acids: it’s very stable, resistant to oxidation and heat; it’s non-pungent; and it doesn’t trigger lipidosis (when fat accumulates in the liver).
How Does Matinika Face Cream Work?
Matinika Face Cream, according to the manufacturer, is high in antioxidants, which act as anti-aging agents in the body. The key active ingredients used in the formula are listed on the product page, but no further information about their individual properties is provided. Apple Fruit Cell Culture Extract fights chronological and genetic ageing as well as deep wrinkles. Hyaluronic Acid and Squalene also contribute to Matinika Face Cream’s claimed effects.
Matinika Face Cream should be applied morning and evening after cleansing. Smooth over the face, neck, and décolleté in an outward and upward sweeping motion until completely absorbed. Apply liberally to deep lines and wrinkles, avoiding the eyes and eyelids. Use during the day in conjunction with a sun protection product.
Pros and Cons Of Matinika Face Cream
- Customer feedback is displayed.
- Customers who use Matinika Face Cream can join the loyalty programme to receive special offers.
- company promotional offers
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is available.
- Individual ingredient amounts are not provided.
- The benefits of the ingredients are not fully described.
- The clinical study data for Matinika Face Cream is not available.
- There is no free trial available.
Similar Products Overview
Some of the other high-quality anti-aging creams and serum can also be found useful which claims to help tighten up the skin, remove wrinkles, reduce puffiness and give their desired younger-looking skin.
|Product Name||Products Price||Money Back Guarantee||Rating and Reviews|
|Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex||$39.95||90 Days – Money Back Guarantee||/(228 Review)|
|Kollagen Intensiv||$59.95||67 Days – Money Back Guaranteed||/(220 Review)|
|Instant Wrinkle Reducer||$59.95||67 Days – Money Back Guaranteed||/(106 Review)|
Matinika Face Cream – Final Words
Matinika Face Cream does not appear to have any distinguishing features that set it apart from other anti-wrinkle products on the market. It contains a standard blend of natural anti-aging ingredients, but no scientific studies are provided to demonstrate how well it works.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Customer success stories are always useful, but they should not be relied on as a clear indication of how a product works, because results will vary from person to person with any type of topical anti-aging product. More information about the formula ingredients, such as their exact function and concentrated amounts, would be beneficial so that consumers could have a better understanding of the product in relation to its anti-aging benefits.
Matinika Face Cream isn’t prohibitively expensive when compared to other anti-wrinkle products, but it’s also not so cheap that it raises concerns about its quality. Although there are no free samples of Matinika Face Cream available, it does come with a full 30-day money back guarantee, giving the consumer plenty of time to see how well it works while posing no financial risk.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion
Our Top Anti-Aging Product & Wrinkle Cream Choices*
ConsumerReviews.tv is dedicated to bringing you the best products with the most effective ingredients. Our unique Review Ranking Platform combines our personal experience with online reviews and opinions from over 100 independent review websites.
Yn-Coll, Hyaluronic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Vitamins, Antioxidants
Help with Photoaging Caused By Sun Damage, Protects Against Wrinkles Caused by Glycation, Reduces Dark Under Eye Circle, Puffiness & Crows Feet
Item Form: Cream
Volume: 2.0fl.oz (60 ml)
*Individual Results May Vary
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”