We looked into Genucel reviews on the basis of its ingredients, customer reviews, and more. Does Genucel really work? Read the review here!
See Our Top Rated Anti-Aging Eye Cream & Eye Serum
Genucel – Overview
Genucel is a brand that largely focuses on anti-aging products. The products are manufactured by Chamonix, which has created various items like eye creams, anti-wrinkle creams, and other products that focus on boosting collagen.
It is an organic cream designed to treat the skin surrounding the eyes. It smooths out the wrinkles and lines around the eyes and improved the skin’s texture.
Genucel was specifically formulated to help reduce the appearance of bags and puffiness under the eyes.
How does Genucel work?
According to a study, Genucel contains Eyeseryl which is rich in peptides, which can instigate the production of additional collagen in the skin. Collagen exists naturally in our skin and joints, but it diminishes as we age.
The extra collagen makes the skin tighter and more elastic. A study in the International Journal of Molecular Sciences showed that oral injection of collagen can smooth out wrinkles.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Genucel contains ingredients that target eye bags, the skin around the jawline, eye puffiness, dark circles and the skin around the neck.
Finally, it aims at reducing oxidative stress to give the skin a radiant and youthful look.
However, the results of Genucel are not permanent and may vary between individuals.
In A HURRY? Take A Look At Our Editor’s Pick Instead!
Genucel – Manufacturer
The same-named corporation in the United States formulates, develops, and distributes Genucel products. George Faltaous, a pharmacist, founded this firm. Faltaous began by developing an anti-wrinkle lotion with calendula flower extract as the foundation.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Products from Chamonix Skin Care, created by a pharmacist named George Faltaous and supported by celebrities and medical professionals, contain clinical concentrations of antioxidants in a unique calendula basis.
Our skin care products’ efficacy is a result of both the pure components they include and what they don’t.
The user for whom he created it was pleased with the outcome. Soon after, everyone is pleading with him to manufacture more of the cream so they may experience its delights for themselves.
When a dermatologist obtained the recipe, Faltaous’ road to establishing his own firm began… And the rest, as they say, is history.
- Apple Stem Cell : Due to its alleged ability to aid in cell regeneration and rejuvenate aged skin, plant stem cells are increasingly being used in beauty products. Although the study into their advantages is still in progress, from an anti-aging standpoint, it appears promising.
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice : Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: The aloe plant’s juice, which nourishes the skin and is a natural source of antioxidants, is frequently used in both food and cosmetic items. While there are potential toxicity issues with excessive consumption, there are none with topical application.
- Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride :This substance, which is derived from coconut fat, is used to cosmetics because of its moisturizing and antioxidant characteristics. It is deemed secure for topical application.
- Gynostemma pentaphyllum: Due to its medicinal qualities, this Asian plant is also known as jiaogulan and is dubbed “southern ginseng.” There is minimal proof that it has any benefits for skincare products, despite the fact that it is frequently used as a treatment for lifestyle conditions like cholesterol, diabetes, and obesity.
- Sodium Hyaluronate : Hyaluronic acid, also known as sodium hyaluronate, is frequently injected into the skin to promote the formation of collagen and reduce wrinkles. Due to the molecules’ size, which is thought to be too great for skin penetration, there is conflicting information regarding whether it will work when administered topically.
Pros and Cons Of Genucel
- Helps lessen signs of aging.
- Can give your skin a much smoother texture.
- Result may take time to be visible.
- Some ingredients may cause rash.
Packages, Pricing, and Subscription Program
- Genucel eyelid treatment – $85
- Deep firming serum – $92
- Genucel jawline treatment – $110
- Triple-action technology – $110
- Genucel sunspot corrector – $129
- Essentials Package : Genucel Jawline Treatment (two 1-oz tubes) and chamonix Genucel Immediate Effects 2 (0.5-oz) are both included in the $127 “Essentials Package,” which provides a two-month supply of each.
- Promotional Package :
- Genucel Jawline Treatment (two 1-oz tubes),chamonix Genucel Immediate Effects 2 (0.5-oz), Genucel XV (2-oz), and chamonix Genucel Eyelid Treatment (0.5-oz) are all included in a promotional package that costs $154 and has a two-month supply of each product.
- Complete Package Two 1-oz tubes of Jawline Treatment, Chamonix Immediate Effects 2, Genucel XV, Genucel Eyelid Treatment, Gen90, L’Essence Neck Treatment, and Cristalles Microdermabrasion are included in the Complete Package, which costs $220.
- Genucel Plant Stem Cell Therapy (0.5 oz.) and chamonix Genucel Deep Firming Serum are included as two free gifts with each order (1-oz).
Eye Bag Treatment
- Essentials Package : Genucel Plant Stem Cell Therapy (two 0.5-oz tubes) and Genucel Immediate Effects 2 (0.5-oz) are both included in the $127 “Essentials Package,” which is a two-month supply.
- Promotional Package : Genucel Plant Stem Cell Therapy (two 0.5-oz tubes), Genucel Immediate Effects 2, Genucel Redness Repair (2 oz), and Genucel Eyelid Treatment (0.5 oz) are all included in a promotional package that costs $154 and is good for two months.
- Complete Package Genucel Plant Stem Cell Therapy, Genucel Immediate Effects 2, Genucel Redness Repair, Genucel Eyelid Treatment, Gen90, L’Essence Neck Treatment, and Cristalles Microdermabrasion are all included in the Complete Package, which costs $220.
Genucel – FAQ’s
Q: Where to buy Genucel?
A: Genucel by Chamonix Skin Care is available on its official website.
Q: How much does Genucel cost?
A: The prices of the goods and sets are not shown until you make a purchase. According to several evaluations, the price per product is more than $100.
Q: Who should use Genucel?
A: Anyone who wishes to enhance the health of their skin as well as improve or retain its appearance can use Genucel. The company offers a wide range of items that can help with a variety of skin conditions.
Q: Does Genucel offer a free trial?
A: There are no free trial offers for Genucel’s products mentioned.
Genucel Review – Final Words
This anti-aging eye cream contains a quality collection of ingredients that provide benefits for the skin. This includes deeply moisturizing the area, improving the texture, and smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines.
It doesn’t have any side effects, but there’s always the chance that you could have a reaction. If this happens, stop using the product and see a doctor if necessary.
Also, the product is not cheap so this will have to be taken into consideration as well.
The most common eye area issues are puffiness, dark circles, wrinkles and crow’s feet, and loss of hydration. There are countless eye creams available on the market today, making it seem nearly impossible to find the “right one” that meets our specific under eye needs. It is imperative to find a product that has been formulated to address a variety of complex eye area problems.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective eye cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion.
Our Top Eye Cream Choices*
ConsumerReviews.tv is dedicated to bringing you the best products with the most effective ingredients. Our unique Review Ranking Platform combines our personal experience with online reviews and opinions from over 100 independent review websites.
Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex
Saw Palmetto, MSM, Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hyaluronic Acid, Vitamin B
Signs of Aging, Wrinkles, and Skin, Dullness
Item Form: Capsules
Volume: 60 Capsules
Beverly Hills MD Dermal Repair Complex is an all-natural dietary supplement that works to revitalize skin from the inside out. Formulated using an advanced blend of scientifically-backed nutrients, Dermal Repair Complex helps combat the key causes of dermal breakdown — resulting in visibly firmer, more lifted skin, reduced wrinkles, enhanced radiance, and a significantly younger, healthier appearance overall. Learn More...
“I’m so in love with the Dermal Repair Complex supplements. I never skip a day using them. My skin is noticeably firmer and younger-looking. I’m soon to be 50 years old and was noticing sagging and dullness to my skin. I now look in the mirror and see a complete difference in the texture and appearance of my skin. When I touch the skin on my face, there’s a little bounce to it. It’s a remarkable difference. People are commenting on how great I look all the time, not knowing what exactly looks different about me. I no longer look tired and old. Thank you so much for introducing this great product. I’m so happy to have found it.”By Ericca W
*Individual Results May Vary
Eyelasticity Eye Cream
Symglucan (10.00%), Pentavitin (5.00%), Dl-Panthenol (5.0%), Vitalayer (3.0%), Pro-Coll-One+ (2.00%), Niacinamide (2.0%), Allantoin (.5%)
Signs of Aging, Like Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Expression Lines, Sagging Skin, Loss of Elasticity, Dullness, Dark Circles, and Puffiness
Item Form: Cream
Volume: 0.5 fl oz, 15ml
Eyelasticity is a product manufactured by ‘Leading Edge Health, Inc’ to treat aging symptoms around the eyes for a more youthful appearance. like Eyeseryl, Syn®-ake, and all of the other ingredients in the Eyelasticity formula have been chosen because they have a direct effect on the overall appearance of your eyes, reducing expression lines, dark circles, puffiness, and bagging while simultaneously increasing collagen and elastin production. It is proven in clinical studies to protect against UV damage, increase collagen production, reduce wrinkles, improve skin texture, and increase moisture retention. Learn More...
*Individual Results May Vary
Tru Alchemy Eye Elixir
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Olivate, Glycerin, Sorbitan Olivate, and Niacinamide.
Aging Skin, Fine Lines and Wrinkles, Puffy Skin, Dark Circles, Sagging Skin and Loss of Elasticity, and Dull or Dehydrated Skin
Item Form: Cream
Volume: 14 ml / 0.5 fl oz
Tru Alchemy Eye Elixir is a hydrating eye serum that can help to relieve dryness, lift the skin, reduce puffiness and dark circles, and smooth crow's feet and fine wrinkles. Learn More...
"It's cold and refreshing, feels good, and the eye cream immediately soaks in. No sticky or tacky feeling."By Nacho L
*Individual Results May Vary
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”
 Sánchez M, González-Burgos E, Iglesias I, Gómez-Serranillos MP. Pharmacological Update Properties of Aloe Vera and its Major Active Constituents. Molecules. 2020 Mar 13;25(6):1324. doi: 10.3390/molecules25061324. PMID: 32183224; PMCID: PMC7144722.
 Zhao W, Varghese M, Vempati P, Dzhun A, Cheng A, Wang J, Lange D, Bilski A, Faravelli I, Pasinetti GM. Caprylic triglyceride as a novel therapeutic approach to effectively improve the performance and attenuate the symptoms due to the motor neuron loss in ALS disease. PLoS One. 2012;7(11):e49191. doi: 10.1371/journal.pone.0049191. Epub 2012 Nov 7. PMID: 23145119; PMCID: PMC3492315.
 Rao A, Clayton P, Briskey D. The effect of an orally-dosed Gynostemma pentaphyllum extract (ActivAMP®) on body composition in overweight, adult men and women: A double-blind, randomised, placebo-controlled study. J Hum Nutr Diet. 2022 Jun;35(3):583-589. doi: 10.1111/jhn.12936. Epub 2021 Aug 9. PMID: 34323337; PMCID: PMC9291581.
 Aragona P, Papa V, Micali A, Santocono M, Milazzo G. Long term treatment with sodium hyaluronate-containing artificial tears reduces ocular surface damage in patients with dry eye. Br J Ophthalmol. 2002 Feb;86(2):181-4. doi: 10.1136/bjo.86.2.181. PMID: 11815344; PMCID: PMC1771021.
Write a Review
Hints on how to write a helpful review
A great review should have the following qualities:
We have high level of professional editorial section with zero tolerance policy on fake reviews.
To maintain the genuineness of our brand, we ensure all customer reviews submitted to us are verified and confirmed before publishing. Though we might not be a 100% accurate, however, we try our best to ensure being next to best. For a thorough verification of submitted reviews, we spend close to 7 working days before allowing any customer review to be published since we also work on the earliest submissions first.