We looked into Dime Beauty on the basis of its ingredients, customer reviews, and more. Does Dime Beauty really work? Read the Dime Beauty review here!
See Our Top Rated Wrinkle Creams
Overview Of Dime Beauty Co
Dime Beauty is committed to providing products for non-toxic and environmentally friendly beauty and skincare. Each of us should do our share to reduce our toxic burden. Particularly when it comes to the foods, we put into our bodies. Ingredients are crucial!
They’ve appeared in Vogue, Glamour, Vanity Fair, Elle, and other publications. People began to realize their fondness for all skin types, and their popularity grew.
Clean, basic ingredients that have been clinically shown to improve the skin are used in this all-inclusive line. Our skin changes as we get older. Dry skin, oily skin, elderly skin, and youthful skin can all benefit from their products. They’ve got your back.
How Does Dime Beauty Work?
Natural ingredients are used in the three Dime Beauty products described above. Dime Beauty Co. uses the components of these products to deliver nutrition and hydration to the skin.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Orobanche rapum and bakuchiol are two ingredients in TBT cream that help to regulate sebum production, eliminate debris from pores, and reduce wrinkles by trapping in moisture. Restorative Night Cream contains ultra-mild chemicals that mimic the skin’s natural structure to speed up the restoration process. Dewy Day Cream has antioxidant and hydrating elements that hydrate the skin while reducing the appearance of age signs.
Ingredients In Dime Beauty
The main ingredients in the skincare products from the Dime Beauty brand include:
- Orobanche Rapum Extract – The extract influences skin renewal by protecting the skin’s stem cells and helps in hydrating the skin, reducing wrinkles, smoothing out creases, and restoring the skin barrier.
- Bakuchiol – This can be used instead of retinol, a natural alternative. It penetrates the layers of the skin and stimulates collagen production, which makes the skin look fresh.
- Bakuchiol – It also helps enhance the regeneration of skin cells, brighten pigmentation and smooth out wrinkles. As a hydrating and moisturizing agent, it helps improve the skin’s firmness and elasticity.
- Aloe Vera – It is the content of Dime Beauty’s Dewy Day Cream and Restorative Night Cream. It has soothing, healing and hydrating properties that enhance skin integrity and elasticity. Aloe vera is a common and well-used ingredient in the cosmetic and skincare industry.
- Sodium Hyaluronate – Many skincare products contain sodium hyaluronate is an essential ingredient. It is salt from hyaluronic acid, and it keeps the skin hydrated. It gives the skin a plump look, volume, and structure. As a result, it reduces wrinkles, improves skin texture, and repairs damaged skin barriers.
- Shea Butter – This natural ingredient is rich in vitamins, fatty acids, and antioxidants. It is a commonly used skincare ingredient due to its benefits for the skin, including diminishing aging signs, soothing skin irritations, repairing skin barriers, and anti-inflammation.
Pros and Cons Of Dime Beauty
- Products are fragrance-free
- Dime Beauty is cruelty-free
- More expensive than others.
- The cosmetics line is small.
- Few negative Dime Beauty reviews
- It does not offer a free trial.
- It may not work for all skin types.
Dime Beauty Customer Service
Below are some contact options. Their team will respond within 1-2 business days
- Office hours – Monday – Friday | 9am – 5pm MST
- Email Id –[email protected]
- Live Chat – On there official website
Q: Is Dime Beauty sold in stores ?
A: No, it does not sell in offline store. You have to purchase it from the online store.
*All individuals are unique. Your results can and will vary.
Q: Where To Buy Dime Beauty Products?
A: Best way to buy Dime Beauty is only from its official website. Its products also available on Walmart and Amazon
Q: Any Dime Beauty Discount Code Or Coupon Code Available ?
A: Yes, Dime Beauty Discount Codes or Coupon Code Up To 30 Off is now available on the official website. But it can be changed at any time.
Q: Is Dime Beauty good brand?
A: We think so! They have many happy customers, but everyone is different. You won’t know if you like it till you try it!
Q: Who is dime beauty owned by?
A: FOUNDER is Ryan and Baylee Relf. Ryan and Baylee Relf, a husband and wife team, launched DIME® Beauty in 2018 after recognizing a need for clean, optimal skincare for women of all ages.
Q: Is Dime Beauty Co a prescription?
A: There is no prescription required. Purchase what you want when you want.
Q: What is Dime known for?
A: Dime is known for its clean, skin-inclusive skincare and beauty products.
Q: How long do Dime Beauty Products last?
A: About 30-60 days depending on usage.
Q: Is Dime really clean?
A: Yes! Dime is very particular with the ingredients they use. I love typing in any ingredient I want to research into the EWG database to ensure it aligns with my standards.
Q: Are the products oil-free?
A: No they are not. But oil is GOOD for the skin! (Yes, even if you have oily skin!)
Q: Are the moisturizers greasy?
A: Nope! And that’s one of the reasons why I love this TBT Cream so much.
Q: Is Dime Beauty FDA approved?
A: Some products are, and some aren’t. You should contact the company before purchasing to double-check if that’s important to you.
Q: How long does it take for the Dime Eyelash Serum to work?
A: The company recommends 60 days of consistency to see results.
As per many dime beauty skincare reviews its basic, non-toxic ingredients and low prices. But On their website, you may read thousands of user-dime beauty reviews.
Please keep in mind that significant skin changes begin on the inside. Our skin can recover, and our hormones can be balanced by eating a healthy diet, staying hydrated, and reducing our toxic load.
Topical creams are the icing on the cake! They can assist in keeping our skin nourished and hydrated, both of which are essential for skin health.
Consistency is also essential. You shouldn’t anticipate your eyelashes to grow with only one use of the eyelash growth serum. Don’t anticipate you’re fine wrinkles to vanish with only one night’s cream application. It takes time for everything good to happen!
We haven’t noticed many changes besides hydration (which I am not complaining about). However, Finally, don’t feel obligated to use 20 different skincare products on your face every night. Skin prefers to keep things simple. Choose a few goods that you enjoy and rotate them regularly.
As we age the composition, texture and appearance of our skin changes. Signs of skin aging include wrinkles, fine lines, loss of moisture, uneven tone, and dull, tired-looking skin. There are countless anti-wrinkle creams on the market promising to make skin look and feel younger. Many anti-wrinkle creams promise everything short of a facelift or to provide the much sought after "fountain of youth". In reality most are just moisturizers marketed as anti-aging products.
Below you’ll find some of the most effective wrinkle serum/cream formulations on the market today, in our opinion
Our Top Anti-Aging Product & Wrinkle Cream Choices*
ConsumerReviews.tv is dedicated to bringing you the best products with the most effective ingredients. Our unique Review Ranking Platform combines our personal experience with online reviews and opinions from over 100 independent review websites.
Yn-Coll, Hyaluronic Acid, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Shea Butter, Vitamins, Antioxidants
Help with Photoaging Caused By Sun Damage, Protects Against Wrinkles Caused by Glycation, Reduces Dark Under Eye Circle, Puffiness & Crows Feet
Item Form: Cream
Volume: 2.0fl.oz (60 ml)
*Individual Results May Vary
**This is a subjective assessment based on the strength of the available informations and our estimation of efficacy.
*Result may vary. The information contained in this website is provided for general informational purpose. No medical claims are implied in this content, and the information herein is not intended to be used for self diagnosis or self treatment of any condition.
*Disclosure of Material connection: Some of the links in the post above are “associate sales links.” This means if you can click on the link and purchase an item, we will receive a commission. Regardless, we only recommend products or services which we use personally and/or believe will add value to our readers. We are disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials.”